The DataGlove system provides 5 high accuracy joint angle measure sensors. Transforms finger and hand motion into real time data. Right hand version
The DataGlove system provides 5 high accuracy joint angle measures sensors. It uses bend sensor and pressure sensor technology to accurately transform finger and hand motion into real time data. DataGlove can be used in a wide variety of applications including, animation, robotics, virtual reality and medical. Data gloves can be bought singularly or as a pair and can be configured as left or right handed. This is the Right Hand version
Extremely thin bend and pressure sensors: less than 0.35mm thickness.
• 12 bit ADC sampling for accurate bend detection.
• 1 Bend Sensors and 1 Pressure sensor per finger.
• 1 Ultrasonic distance sensor per glove
• Complete 9-DOF orientation sensors (roll, pitch and yaw) for hand orientation; a 3 axis gyroscope, a 3 axis accelerometer and a 3 axis magnetometer.
• Matrix Keypad for custom user control
Comes complete with Setup Utility allowing you to fully configure and calibrate your DataGlove
Click here to view product datasheet